The Haunting of Magnolia Manor is a fast paced strategy game in which you, as a ghost, must scare away a number of living inhabitants from your derelict mansion. Pesky people have come to trod on your ancient mansion, and you will not stand for it. You are determined to make sure you give everyone such a fright that they would never consider returning.
You are given a number of other spirits and abilities at your disposal, including:
- Haunt – a ghost that scares anyone in the same room as it every few seconds
- Scare – instantly frighten away a person of your choice
- Possess – possesses a visitor, who will transform after a few seconds and frighten away anyone nearby
- Onryo – a tormented spirit that can travel from room to room, scaring individuals
- And more…
The game features 30 levels of fun (though, unfortunately for the moment, you can only access 25 of them – see Known Bugs below).
If you prefer, the game is also available at a number of flash portals, including:
- Unfortunately, it is currently impossible to initiate level 26, as there is no valid way to arrange the doors.